Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Hair is Gone!


It's a Bob.


Nothing special. It's suppose to be a straight cut but because of some curls, not even a flat iron will keep it straight all day. :) I think I'll go a little shorter next time and more of an angled cut. The stylist didnt want to go anything drastic, even though I explained to her I've gone much shorter in the past. She must have wanted to make sure the rest of my family at least recognized me when I went home. :)


So, anyway, the amount of hair loss has now been cut in half and the overall feel of it is good. It still fits into a baby pony tail which I really didnt want since I have a tendance to only wear it up. I wanted a look that was more mature yet sassy. Again, I think I'll mix it up a bit next time.


:)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love it, I cut mine off shortly after I got married, I was losing some hair as well, but due to lack of some vitamins, anyways, it's much more manageable.

I understand about the stylist not wanting to cut it off, I myself loved my hair, BUT I cried still, guess its the shock of it all. BUT THEN as I played with it, and starting dying it a richer red, I loved it even more, short hair is always fun

Unknown said...

I agree, it is fun, but I did bite my lip when she began with those first few cuts. However, she told me she was 5 months pregnant and so we chatted about her baby pretty much non-stop which took my mind off of it until, poof, it was done. :)

Mellissa said...

very cute! I am still afraid to cut, plus with my outta control natural curls, short gets a little scary for me. I really like it though, it's long enough where you can play with some different styles.