Monday, August 17, 2009

Have you ever just had one of those days...

where everything feels off kiltered and youre just a bit worried about your loved ones?

A really wierd feeling came over me today in regards to Sean. He drives to Nashville every Monday and for some reason as I was driving home a thought popped into my head that if he didnt come home on time then I'd call his boss. I actually went down the list of people I'd call to try and locate him.

Crazy huh?

And yet here I sit, worried about him. He's 15 minutes late. His phone is sitting on the tv stand. Maybe that's what has me so in a frazzle; I cant get in touch with him. We talk several times a day and when I called him on my lunch break and then when I was leaving work, I then figured he didnt have his phone with him since I just couldnt get a hold of him.

Another minute goes by and I want to make sure he's ok. Maybe its the storm thats about to hit, or a prior emotion that's linger on me. I just want my husband home. I want him to hold me. I want to see him kiss all over his baby girl. I want to know we are all safe, together.

No comments: