Monday, August 17, 2009

I am just completely heartbroken

I'm not sure what to think at the moment.


Sean is still working and Maddie is sleeping.


I received an email earlier today that has me a bit sad, but I dont think thats played too much into this moment.


Ever since Maddie has been at school, her teachers, my co-workers make comments about me holding my baby all day and that all she does is cries/fusses. I have the happiest baby I know and yet, it doesnt seem that way when she's at school.


I had my boss ask me in a private, family meeting for one of my students, as I was getting up to leave, she asked me some soothing techniques for Maddie. I was shocked. What? And then there again, she mentions me holding her all day. I went out and bought her a pacifier because they thought it might be a good idea to help her calm down. She took it all weekend and did great and then today at school, there again, I get comments about not picking her up when I'm on my lunch break and in there pumping. A co-worker even told me to find a new day care. Yeah, she was joking but I'm not so sure its wouldnt be the best thing to do.


I dont even want to go to work tomorrow because I'll have to deal with it all. What should I do?
Post a Comment