Saturday, August 1, 2009

Oh How Blessed I Am :)

So, I am not a very tolerate person when it comes to someone else's views. Nope, I'm a pretty big know it all and feel that everyone with a brain should feel/believe the way I do. Ok, so the brain part was mean, but you get my point, its a pretty bad trait to have, yet the Lord is good and He has provided me with angels. :)

Abbey and Mellissa are two women who have taught me about tolerance and acceptance of others' beliefs. We are never identical people therefore there will always be situations in which we all would react different, and through reading both of these blogs and to speaking to both of these women, I've been shown true ways of acceptance.

Again, I am so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people, and I am grateful and humbled that these people share their lives as well as share in mine.

Thank you, Ladies, for being my teacher. :)

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

Awwww, that is the greatest compliment I have received in a LOOONNNGGG time! Thanks so much Toni~! You really are kind to say that. I have been known too to get on my soapbox and pound pretty hard. Now that I am a mom, I don't think I am ever wrong! :-) hehehehe! It is a gift to have friends like you, people from different walks of life with different experiences to bring to the plate and different perspectives. You do enrich my life as well!

Unknown said...

*hug*

:)