Monday, September 14, 2009

Did You Know??

DYK ... I had a migraine all day yesterday and the only, lasting, treatment I could find was cold ice packs all over my head? cute, huh?? :)
DYK ... little Miss Maddie has her first cold (snuffy nose and tiny cough). She's not run a fever yet she is a bit fussy over the snuffiness of it all. We stayed home today to recover.
DYK ... I tried to put my twitter updates on my page but am having no luck.
DYK ... Maddie's fav. color at the moment is blue. She gets so excited when she sees anything blue and begins either squeeling for it or grunting.
DYK ... I just recently picked her up a Jack-in-the-Box. She loves it. I allowed her to choose the one she wanted.
DYK ... five month old babies can make choices? Give it a try...its too cool. :)
DYK ... I'd love for someone else to continue this either here or on your own blog.

No comments: