Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy To See Friday!


This week has gone fairly well. :)






I stopped off at a Jack and Jill consignment sale yesterday and for $29 I got 10 outfits that at Target would have only gotten me 3. :) Maddie enjoyed the shopping at well. I wore my wrap and she sat facing outwards where she grabbed for everything, clothes, tags, bags, it didnt matter, she just wanted to explore. :) Oh, and by the way, she's pushed through her first tooth. :)






It's also been exactly a week today that I stopped and rented me a Medela breastpump. I wanted to try one more pump to see if it would help increase my supply, and yep, thank the Lord, it has, indeed. Maddie at one time had supplemented formula of about 2 ounces in every bottle, but since about Tuesday/Wednesday I've been able to produce enough to supply all her milk and starting this morning I have enough for today as well as storage. :)


And, lastly, my very first, ever made, homemade Apple Pie is pictured above. I made it while dad was here and seriously, by the morning, it was gone. I'm on the lookout for a book to keep all my receipes in...any suggestions?







5 comments:

Mellissa said...

Yeah for the breastmilk!!!! I never thought about the pump being the culprit! I will store that away for future questions. I am so happy that your supply is back. Way to go to Maddie for her first tooth! I am amazed at hoe much teeth change the baby face. It's crazy! I think G is working on #5 now, he's had a few *tough* nites. The pie looks fabulous too! I don't have a recipe book, I just use the ol index card in a box system. I hate it. Let me know if you come up with a solution you like. have a wonderfuul weekend!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for bargain shopping, yeah for first tooth, yeah for apple pie!!!!!! Hug Each Other! Karen

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm sorry - Yeah for breast milk!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOOKS DELICIOUS! LOVE YOU.

Unknown said...

Thank you all for your "yeahs!!!" I love them!

Wow, G-Man is a big boy with all those teeth. Maddie began biting my breast around three months, she doesnt do it as much anymore since I get her off right when she's finished but I'm so crossing my fingers that it wont start up again once these teeth do bust completely through :)