Friday, September 25, 2009

P.S. I want a cat...

Maddie is staying home today. She's been sneezing and coughing her little head off. I've given her the Zyrtec, which I didnt want to do. I dont like drugging my kids, but since the doc recommended it for her allergies, yep allergies, I thought I'd go ahead and try it, today, and since if it'd help.

I think she's allergic to Zyrtec. :)

And p.s., I do miss my kitty. Do you think having a bird and a cat would work?? :) Or maybe I'll just look forward to a retireree kitty, one when Rod's gone, which will be like in 20 years. :)

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

oh icky poor Maddie. since you dont' like the pharms have you looked into any homeopathic options for the sinuses? there are plenty out there. Check out www.boiron.com Hylands is another brand too.

Unknown said...

thanks, Mellissa, I'll check it out. :)