Saturday, September 12, 2009

Yipee 50 pounds!

I just want to give a little thanks to God for all that He has done in making this happen. :)

Overall, I've removed all 20 pounds of pregnancy weight with 30 more pre-preggo.

My confessions for this month:
1. I've missed working out. I havent done so since school started back and I really need to find my motivation again.
2. Sometimes I miss eating all and everything.
3. Sometimes I'm still shocked that the weight is still coming off, but it is, and I'm super happy about it!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC!!!!! Karen

Jennifer said...

Wow!! that is WONDERFUL congrats on that! Really, wow!!

And thank you SO much for your comment on my blog today... The test said negative, but practice makes perfecct :)

Unknown said...

*hug* I'm so sorry the test was negative. I know that can be hard to see, just keep your chin up, keep praying, and definitily keep enjoying some wonderful time with hubby. :)