Thursday, October 1, 2009

In The Middle and Glee!

I picked up a new tv show, In The Middle. It's about a family, mom, dad, with three kids. Mom tries to hold down a home, family, and career...wow, can I relate. :) It was very cute, upbeat, and different from my love of serious ole' House.

Every time I watch Glee I'm thrown back into high school in my own choir. I remembered last night that my chior teacher was one of the first teachers I told I was pregnant. Because we preformed and wore these cute little dresses, once you were past the freshman stage, I dreaded the idea of not being able to be apart of the group because of my growing belly. She was so super nice to me. She said, "ohhh, it happens to all women. :)" I was shocked, especially from her. She lived music and expected us to as well. :) Good times...

So, Glee is a very dinamic show. It flops from here to there and everywhere with tons of lead characters, all of which mirror different aspects of life and characters who roam around in it. It's a show where anyone and everyone can relate even if they never have or never will sing in public. I'm still not a huge fan of Will but thats because thats just my own issue with his boy-band look a like characteristcs. Oh and hubby chanted Music Man a few times during the show. I so wish I remembered names of actors/actresses, but I dont, so I have nothing left give ya here...but my good-byes :)

3 comments:

Mellissa said...

You are too funny! I haven't watched Glee yet but I keep hearing great things about it. I may have to give it a shot. Hope you and the family are all doing well! For some reason I feel compelled to pray for you today. Know that I am coving you in prayer right now, (1:30CST). You are loved and I wish you peace.

Unknown said...

Mellissa,
Thank you so much, my love! Today has been hard and I know your prayers have been heard and answered! Praise God!!

Never give up it my main focus at the moment and today proved to be the point on which those words needed to stand.

Maddie needs me so I gotta go, but thanks so much for the prayers and love. *hug*

Anonymous said...

Where you in chorus all four years of high school? Karen