Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Parent/Teacher Conferences

Thursday and Friday will be parent/teacher conferences. I've just finished my last assessment and I'm pretty excited about sitting down with some parents tomorrow and discussing their beautiful kids. :)

I have a million things that will be running through my head for each kid. I want to touch on strengths/accomplishments while making sure we discuss areas we're working on and any concerns they may have.

I know, my little people are only in their two's but we all seem to take this time pretty seriously. I even have a parent/teacher conference set up with Maddie's teacher. :) And, seriously, I have a feeling I'll be doing more bragging than the teacher will. :)

I'm also looking forward to Jeremy's parent/teacher conference since he's improved so much within the last few weeks. He's doing great, actually, and I'm very proud of him.

Austin showed up today at work, Jeremy is here, Maddie is with her Daddy...my family is here and complete. You actually cant understand how happy and excited I am at the moment. I know, so what am I doing here??!! Just sharing with you. :)

p.s. Buddy Walk helping to support Chattanooga Down Syndrome Society is Saturday. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being with those you love is what it is all about :) Karen