Monday, November 9, 2009

Asking For Prayers Today

So, the lady from the bank is to call me today in regards to papers for the home loan. Please continue to pray that this is God's will and that everything works out.

Also, I'm having a bit of a stich with my midwife, insurance company, and payment. It seems the two of them disagree on whats been paid and such and I'm the one left waiting on money. I've been praying on this for over 6 months now, and I'm asking you to do the same.

In other news, be on the look out for my wish list. There's a new items that I've seen that will blow your coffee drinkin' mind away!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have been praying and will continue to do so - please keep us updated.

Mellissa said...

Have been praying during my work day, waiting to see what God has planned for you! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much!