Saturday, November 7, 2009

Baby's Library - Baby Book Review



I loved recieving little gifts before my babies were born, and the book, You Were Loved Before You Were Born, was one such gift.

It's a story written by a mother, detailing all the little things people have done in preperation for the arrival of the baby. From the hand-me-downs from your cousin, to the kite from the neighbor, it seems everyone is excitedly awaiting the birth...and then you come. :)

The pages are brightly colored, filled with artsy flare, while the story is simple and sweet. I hope this becomes a fav. of Maddie's and that we share it often.

A 5 out of 5 stars.
As well as a great gift for new mothers and/or mothers-to-be.

If you enjoyed this review, please click the banner above and send me a vote @ TopBabyBlogs.com

1 comment: