Saturday, November 28, 2009

"Small Talk Six" on Saturdays


Want to share in the fun? Check out MomDot


Six Things On Your Wish List For Christmas This Year:


1. Health and Happiness for us all.
2. Safety on the road while we travel.
3. Joy and Laughter from the kids as they open up presents.
4. Memories with family that will forever be cherished in my heart.
5. An approval on our loan application.
6. A new weight loss challenge with my follow through.

And now it's your turn. What are your 6?? :)

4 comments:

Miss. C said...

Great list! I ran across this "Small Talk Six" just today and thought how fun!!! Enjoyed your blog as well so I thought I would follow you!!!

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Great list!!! I will have to work on mine today. I'm soo on the weight loss train also.

Unknown said...

Miss. Candy, thanks for the comment and follow. I'll go check out your site now! :)

Angry Julie Monday, thanks for the comment and I'd love to get some support/work out challenges going with some people. :)

Lorri S said...

Good list :)