Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dear Kid Saturday


Want to join in on the fun? Check out Cutest Kid Ever .



Dearest Jeremy,



Thank you so much for going shopping with me this morning. I loved how you danced around and sang the whole time. Your sister also enjoyed your entertainment. I also enjoyed you playing with the Bop It. You're gonna be so suprised when you open it up for Christmas since I lied and told you it was for your cousin. :) Don't be upset, my mom use to do the same thing to me. :)



You're a great kid, you know it? And, you looked super cool in that new hat we picked up. Thanks for helping me make and eat all the cookies this weekend. Thanks for sharing in on the Thanksgiving feast and for becoming a fan of My Name Is Earl with me. I enjoy spending time with you. :)



I love you. You're the best!



Love always and forever,

Mom

3 comments:

MisAdventuresofMomof3 said...

What a neat idea! I love it! I really like the little white lie you told - so cute.

new follower from MBC.

Unknown said...

MisAdventuresofMomof3, thanks so much! I picked it up from another blogger, CutestKidEver.

My mom use to do the little lie thing to me all the time. She'd even have me wrap my own presents without me even knowing they were mine. She was smooth like that. :)

I'm gonna go check out your blog!!

Lisa@GardenofMany said...

haha, I do the little lie to and have used it this year also ! I love the Dear Kid Saturday idea , I might have to try it .