Sunday, November 1, 2009

Please Keep Us In Your Prayers

I'm very excited about some news I recently heard in the home department, but I'm very scared as well. Please keep us in your prayers. We're gonna be looking into taking out a home loan on the Harrison house. I'll be praying about it, and Sean seems to be in agreement that its time to move. Again, I want this to be God's will and not my own. It will break my heart if the house it sold and I'm not the owner, but I only want to do this if its with God's blessing.

Thanks for reading and thanks for the prayers!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will do. Karen

Anonymous said...

Just a question.... why would you have to buy the Harrison house? Could it not be quick-deed to you? Tiff

Unknown said...

I dont know what quick-deed is and I totally didnt know you read my blog, Tiff!!!!

Anonymous said...

i forgot about them and was reading thru my emails on facebook the other day and found where you asked me come to this website and so im back, tiff