Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas: 2009

So, it's been a great day. We've spent the whole day with family, eating, laughing, opening presents, playing on the new laptop-WHOO HOO-, and now wrapping it up with, again, food and family. :)

Tomorrow I'll be out to see what sales may catch my eye. Oh, and plus I need to put the WAT-AAh out in the fridge so all the kids can test it, pictures to come with that. :) And, I must admit, Windows 7 is great! I've got 4 pages opened up, not all up on the screen, but still very easily assessable and it's quiet entertaining. I think it'll come in very handy with school and reviewing, which, has happily become my new hobby. :)

So, I hope you all had a wonderfully blessed Christmas, and it's now time for me to go back to the fam. Happy Times, Happy Times. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you had a great time!

visiting again from MBC....i followed you via google friend connect last week..