Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'd like to just take a moment and say how thankful I am for my job. I am so blessed to be able to do something that I love all day. My life is filled with joy, laughter, toddler tantrums, and great art projects. :)

We've been practicing for our Holiday program, which is tomorrow. Today we'll be walking over to the trade center, right next door, to actually do a on-stage practice. I love watching the kids faces right before they get ready to throw their snowballs at me. :)

Each one of them is so special to me. Again, I never thought I'd actually get paid to sit around and play all day. Thanks, Lord, for making me a part of the team!

5 comments:

Elizabeth D. said...

It sounds like you've got a pretty fun job (probably most of the time!). Have a wonderful rehearsal! Stopping by from SITS to say hello :)

Miss. C said...

Hope the program goes well and glad to hear you love your job, it makes it soooo much easier!!

Michelle said...

I totally feel you! I worked as a daycare teacher for six months and I STILL miss my kids. I wish I could have stayed in touch with them...

and I totally go through withdraw when I am not working. I am getting to work for a day today and it is AWESOME!

How many people get to feel like that? I always feel like I cheated life- getting paid to play!

Stephanie said...

Hi there found you through MBC and would love to follow along!
Sound like you have a great job and are in a wonderful place:)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, friends, for all the words. :)