Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What I've Learned in 2009

God is awesome, and always right.
My family gives me purpose.
My education is a part of my soul.

My job brings me such immense satisfaction and joy.
My kids in my room, hold my heart in their smiles.
My co-workers rock my world!

My jealousy does no good.
My pain draws me closer to the Lord.
Money is not my security, even though it always plays like it is.

My children have grown one year older.
My hair has acquired more white strands.
My face has produced a deeper laugh line.

My body is changeable.
My mind is changeable.
My views are changeable.

Overall, it's been a great year!
I hope you all have enjoyed 2009, and will share with me 2010!

3 comments:

Deane said...

Just wanted to return the favor and check out your blog! I really enjoyed it, so I am now following, and I'm leaving via your TopMommyBlog vote button. So here's a vote for you, it's so refreshing to see other Christian mommy bloggers!

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhhh, Deane, thanks so much for stopping by and for the vote! :)

Simply Mel said...

Happy New Year! I have an award for you on my blog. Congrats!