Tuesday, December 29, 2009

DYK #101

DYK ( Did You Know?)

Hubby needs to come home so I can bathe. Soaking in a bubble bath doesn't meet the requirements for watching a 9 month old. :)

And, speaking of Hubby, I'm honoring him tonight by serving: steak, shrimp, and a beer, with shaved legs. My shaved legs, that is. Once I get into that bubble bath. Ok, well, maybe the shaved legs will be after Hubby gets home, after dinner, before bed. :) Oh yeah...

Anywhoo, I love the man and want to show my appreciation for all he does. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is funny! :)

Mellissa said...

Isn't it amazing the treats we now consider to be treats, like shaved legs!? I totally hear you! I used to shave them every other day, now I am lucky to have time (and a baby not trying to crawl into the shower with me) just 1-2x per week! Hope you guys had a wonderful evening!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I love this! I actually shaved my legs last night. Hubby is going to be thrilled! ha ha

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the comments!

Mellissa, I've missed you so. I stopped by your page last night but wasn't able to read all about the birth and such. I'll go back again, but congrats on being there with your friend!

momentsinaneye said...

Good morning, I am coming to you by way of SITS. This is a great post. Very good. Thanks for letting me visit.

Unknown said...

Stopping by from SITS! I hope you had a great evening.

*emilie* said...

when i was 9 months pregnant i figured it would be so nice to give birth and shave my legs again. well. i can reach. but i still can't shave..

awesome blog !