Monday, January 25, 2010

Dear Boobs: Just Another Insane Mommy Moment!

Dear Boobs,

I must apologize to you. After breastfeeding three lovely children, the wear and tear is finally shown. Do I really want to invest in a surgical procedure to alter you, lift you to new heights? Nope, not at all. For one, the funds aren't even there, and secondly, I'm too much of a baby to even suffer pain for my own vanity. But, I would like to offer you an alternative, *smiles*, a nice bra. That's right, ladies, it's time for a bit of shopping. While we may still droop in our natural state, we can at least look perky in our cute little tee's. :)

Motherhood is a great adventure, one in which you never can go back to the way in which you once were. You will forever be changed, but I think we'll all agree, it's a change for the better. :)

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Well, when you find the perfect bra, be sure to let me know. I HATE bra shopping!

Elizabeth D. said...

Yes, please do share what you find! I've been putting off bra shopping myself, though I know I need to, because I'm on a weight-loss quest and I hate to invest in a good bra when I keep losing in the upstairs area (which is not the goal of my weight-loss mission, in case you're curious!). Good luck with your shopping! Stopping by from SITS :)

Mellissa said...

Me too! Let me know what you find! I am still living and wearing (EVERY.SINGLE.DAY) my nursing tanks. Love them, still need them as we are still nursing, but kinda look forward to getting the girls back up to where they belong! :-)

Unknown said...

Well, Ladies, I think I'm gonna contact a few bra companies and see if they'd be interested in doing a little review and giveaway. :)

Mellissa said...

Yeah Toni! I love the idea! Thanks for looking out for "the girls"!!!