Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just An Update!

I have been deleting posts like crazy.

Just because I'm upset or frustrated doesn't mean I must smear my words around the world, causing more frustration. I know, it's my blog, I can do and say what I want, but words do make a different to people, and I choose not to be a part of a cycle of pain.

Overall, life has been extremely busy for me. We are still working on the back room that was flooded a week ago. Classes are getting under way and I have TONS of work/projects to get done. Work always brings it's own excitement. And the overall responsibilities of being a parent is daunting.

But I smile at the thought of it all. I've been given a very full and adventurous year and I plan to see it through, with all the bumps and hills that it may possess. God is good, and I'm learning to lean more on His strength than my own. :)

See, and we ended that on such a positive note, rather than me ripping you a new one with my snide comments and anger, and now we're all happy. :)
Post a Comment