Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just An Update!

I have been deleting posts like crazy.

Just because I'm upset or frustrated doesn't mean I must smear my words around the world, causing more frustration. I know, it's my blog, I can do and say what I want, but words do make a different to people, and I choose not to be a part of a cycle of pain.

Overall, life has been extremely busy for me. We are still working on the back room that was flooded a week ago. Classes are getting under way and I have TONS of work/projects to get done. Work always brings it's own excitement. And the overall responsibilities of being a parent is daunting.

But I smile at the thought of it all. I've been given a very full and adventurous year and I plan to see it through, with all the bumps and hills that it may possess. God is good, and I'm learning to lean more on His strength than my own. :)

See, and we ended that on such a positive note, rather than me ripping you a new one with my snide comments and anger, and now we're all happy. :)

5 comments:

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I think that's a good point, something to remember.

Mellissa said...

You are too funny. And ya, it's nice to be able to have a working "filter" on our mouths and on our typing fingers. Just cuz we can say it, doesn't make it right. I know I have been on the "it's your blog...say what you want" wagon, but at the same time you are right, we need to weigh our words. I don't think you should ever compromise your values or back down on those, but the inner snark in us (totally myself here!) does need the occassional filter.

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

Hope you are having a good day friend! Remember that we are limited in what we can do in our own power, but limitless in what He can do with and through us.
Wylie

Unknown said...

*hug* to you all! I am so blessed to have you a part of my life!

Jen said...

I really like what you said. I think that even though a blog is something personal, it is still public and with that comes responsibility.

Stopped by from SITS.