Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Little Girl In Need

While cruising the bloggers from SITS I came across a blog,
Musing of a Marfan Mom that has posted about a little girl, McKenzie, who needs our help. She is a 2 year old little girl with Marfan syndrome. I am ignorant to the complications or characteristics of this syndrome, all I know is this little girl needs surgery and needs it now.


AngelFlight has agreed to transport McKenzie from her home in Florida to Johns Hopkins in Maryland, but in order to do so, they need the following items:

- Plane to fit 5-6 people and have access to use a AC adapter or Car Adapter to plug in her equipment.
- 2 ventilators weighing appx 10 lbs each
- 1 suction machine weighing 8 lbs
- 2 oxygen tanks
- Emergency bag with supplies
- At least 2 other travel bags

If you, or anyone you know, is able to help with these items, you may contact Jennifer via McKenzie’s Facebook group Pray for McKenzie .



*italicise is taken from Musing of a Marfan Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for linking and sharing McKenzie's story! The more people who know, the better chance we have of getting her the help she needs for surgery :-)

Unknown said...

I'm sorry I just copied and pasted your words but I was so tired this morning but wanted to post something.

Thanks for being good about it. :) McKenzie is in my prayers.