Saturday, February 6, 2010

Featured Blogger 4 February!

Yes, with all my craziness I've forgotten to host another blogger on my site. And, it just seems to be this blogger has helped me many times in my own challenges.





Shout A Joyful Noise was created by Wylie, a woman married to her best friend, and whose been blessed with 3 incredible sons. She loves her church and enjoys serving in music, children’s, and women’s ministries, and being a helpmate in the LIFE Group her hubby leads. Wylie currently leading a women's bible study of "Experiencing God," and often blogs about the Amazing Grace truths God is revealing to her through this anointed study. She loves to laugh, loves to cry, loves to study God’s word, and be around God’s people. Jesus is the passion of her life. He makes her JOY complete!!!


So, check out this amazing woman, let her bless your life the way she has blessed mine. :)

5 comments:

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

Toni... thank you for blessing me today with this! What a great surprise. I am thankful that the LORD crossed our paths & for all the good He does to us & through us, as He connects His people in this bloggy world. Be blessed sweet friend!
Joyfully,
Wylie

Traci Michele said...

I LOVE WYLIE!

Traci

Debbie Petras said...

I've been getting to know Wylie recently and I agree she is great. I am so glad you featured her this month. I hadn't realized she was doing "Experiencing God". That Bible study impacted my
Christian walk more than any other study, except Scripture of course.

Blessings,
Debbie

Unknown said...

I am so blessed to have you all in my life!

Nigel Lane said...

Great blog! I enjoyed it very much!