Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Just Saying Hi

I just wanted to take a moment and say hi to anyone and everyone who may stumble upon this page today. Life is pretty busy at the moment. Jeremy has a program @ school tonight, I'm hoping to get some great pics to post later. Maddie is turning into a crazed boob woman at night, just when I was thinking it's time to wean her from her nightly feedings. :) Austin is MIA, and this teen mom wishes she'd had more time with that boy before he grew up and left her.

Overall, God is good, life is an adventure, and I'm blessed beyond belief. Take it easy, ya'll! :)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey there,
I remember you saying something about possibly having some information about preemie support groups from work or something. I was just wondering about it because I am not able to find a preemie support group in Chattanooga for the life of me!

Don't worry yourself over it but if you did have some information, I would love it.

Thanks!

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

Have an awesome week friend!
Wylie

Anonymous said...

Where is Austin?

Mellissa said...

Crazy nite nursing? Is she getting ready to walk or hitting some other milestone? Good luck with it! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Cindy said...

Crazed boob woman, HA! That is funny. I know how that goes.

Janine said...

I'm a day late, but I found you through Friday Follow! Great blog, I'm now a Google Friend Connect Follower! :)

Visiting from My Kids Are Fun!