Friday, February 12, 2010

Sometimes I Wonder

Sometimes I wonder how long it will take for God to change me. Sometimes I wonder how long I must be sifted before my pride is broken and I'm freed from my own bondage.

I personally feel as if the devil has walked up into my house, picked up a plate, and is sitting down for the family dinner.

Jeremy is having an extrememly hard time here. The fits are extreme. We're scheduling him an appoinment to see a doctor. I feel as if my family is being torn apart.

Why do women tend to carry all the blame and responsibility of it all? Is it because we took that first bite??

On a side note, I'm praising God for this time and hardship. It is only through his premission are we allowed to be tested. So, Amen to that! And, I've lost 1.5 pounds this week. So, glorry to God for that accomplisment as well. :)
Post a Comment