Thursday, February 25, 2010

So Many Changes!

My midterm is next Monday and I've been a busy little bee with my study time. I stay late at work just to get a good amount of studying done for when I get home it's home with Jeremy, dinner, Maddie time, hubby time, everyone's time but my time it seems. :) Nah, Sean is good about helping me so I can get some studying in, even though the poor guy even had a migrain coming on last night.




Jeremy had a terrible meltdown at school the other day. We have a doctor's appointment for next week, I'm just not sure what we'll do. Sean talked to him for a long time, came to the conclusion he's a genius, and that the world is just really bothering him right now. It's as if he's trying to come to terms with how the world works and make it happen for himself. Keep him in your prayers, please.




One of my friends/co-workers is leaving next week. She is going to become a full time student/stay at home mom and I will be short a teacher. If you happen to know of anyone that would like a job in the Chattanooga area in early childhood, let me know.




My training is going well. I post up some of my other updates one day. Today is rest day since my knee has been having some swelling for the last few days. I picked up a brace in hopes that it will help for future runs.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Man.. every time I see job opportunities I can't help but get a little excited inside-- even though I am supposed to be staying home with Liam.

I just loooved my time working in daycare (well, I love my kids).. and now that I have my degree it is hard not to rush out and start looking for a job.

5 Kids With Disabilities said...

I love being a working mom...I love my kids, but it feels so nice to go out and talk to grownups once in a while.
Lindsey Petersen
http://5kidswdisabilities.wordpress.com

Mellissa said...

Hugs and peace to Jeremy. Know that he especially is being lifted up in our prayers at bedtime.

Mellissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Mellissa, thank you so much....

Unknown said...

Mellissa, thank you so much....