Friday, May 28, 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I head out for a family visit.

I have a great deal of things to say in regards to my life and how it's all turned out, but sometimes, like this very moment, I can't seem to pull them out of my head and place them out here for you all to read. Maybe I'm still figuring it all out first, or maybe, it's just too private.

Have you ever wondered if we share too much of ourselves? I do, but then again, I'm more a loner most of the time. I love my privacy. I cherish it. Somtimes I don't even answer the door when someone knocks. Yep, it's true, I lock myself away in my own home, put on some p.j.'s after work, and shut the rest of the world outside, away. Sorry, neighbor kids, you'll understand one day, maybe, when you need some peace and quiet.

I was asked to write something to my brother, Josh, for his graduation:

"Josh,
My advice for this world is simple, yet will probably take a life time to master:
Love the lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. (Mark 12:30)"

I truly believe this is what it all comes down to....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!! Please be careful traveling. See you in a bit. Love ya, Karen

Jessica said...

Great post! I also do wonder sometimes if we, as bloggers, share too much of ourselves.

I try to make sure that everything I write is not anything that I would feel embarrassed about down the line. So far, I feel okay with things but, of course, that "feeling" may change.

I found your blog through the MBC Follow Me club. I am now following!

I am new at this blogging thing and am in need of new followers, so please follow me as well.

You can find me at:

http://mommyhoodnextright.blogspot.com

-Jessica a.k.a Nya's mom