Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 1 of 30 Day Shred


Seriously??



This workout is in NO way fun! I was drenched in sweat after my 20 minutes. I felt as if I'd just done a really hard ride on my bike. I also think that's the first time I've done jumping-jacks in like...20 years. :) I did, however, rock my butt-kicking cardio moves, but that's only b/c of the running.



When I bought the DVD last night I thought, "I'll work the first week on level 1, second week on level 2, then I'll finish the month out on level 3." Something about the 30 day deal has me thinking in months. *wipes sweat from brow* I think NOW I'll cover the first month on level 1 and then move on to level 2.



Yeah, I'm impressed with the intensitity. I so need you to hold me accountable to using this, cause I so know I could easily *not find the time to do it. :)

8 comments:

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

oooh I love the 30 day shred! It is definitely tough and not like any other 20 minute "workout" I've done before. Stick with it and you will see the sweet rewards shortly!

Unknown said...

Nocolasa,
I am so gonna give it it's due and stick with it. I truly believe I'll see a great gain in strength since this is the area I've been lacking in, in my work outs. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow. I have some of Jillian Michaels DVD workouts. I'm so trying to get on a workout schedule, but my confidence is in the crapper. You need to uplift me. I need some serious encouragement. I might do this with you. I have this DVD. What's your schedule with this?

Anonymous said...

sounds good - keep it up Karen

Unknown said...

Butterfly Chick, I plan on doing the DVD, everyday, for 30 days :)

Christina said...

That's awesome! I've never tried it myself, but have heard a lot of good things about it. You're making me want to pick it up, lol, but I JUST bought new workout stuff that i havent really used yet, so I cant justify it. maybe in a month or so, lol.

LeeAnn said...

I have heard this is a great workout. I really wish I could carve some time out of my already jam packed full days to try it. Good luck to you! I will check back in to see how you're doing.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you'll be back. I'm now following yours!

E*Brake said...

I enjoy the dvd...haha it's good times and def a great workout! It's given me some results!