Monday, August 2, 2010

BABProject & McFatty Mondays: Checking In!


I'm not sure what week I'm on, I think this was to be the finish of week 6, which means this week will be 7. Wow, things are a bit blurry @ the moment. :)





This past week included the completion of the 2009-2010 school year (work), a minor injury picked up from my 30DayShred (not complaining too much on this one, though), and a trip to see family. I had planned on completing my 2nd week of my running program: FAIL. I was also thinking I'd get 3 days of Shred in: FAIL. Oh, and Sunday was to be my long run day: DOUBLE FAIL.





But, I am in no way taken out, life comes and goes, I make choices, and now I choose to get back on track. :)





This week I'd like to look @ my fitness as well as my nutriton.





My Goals:

drink 64 ounces of water a day


eat 3 vegtables and fruits a day


enjoy 1800 to 2000 cal. a day


3 days of Shred


6 days of total exercise


try and figure out a way to burn 400 to 500 cal. a day, or equal 2500 cal. burn a week


and try to squeeze in a day for swimming.




My workout schedule:




Monday: 30 Day Shred, 45 min. walk




Tuesday: 45 min. run/walk




Wednesday: 30 Day Shred, 45 min. walk




Thursday: 45 min. run/walk




Friday: 30 Day Shred, 45 min. walk




Saturday: REST DAY!




Sunday:4 - 5 mile run



This week is in-service at work which means I'll be working from 8:00 to 4:00. I'll have more time to get a work out in during the morning, as well as a 60 min. lunch break where I can do a 45 min. walk. Ohhhhhhhh, I am gonna be stinky. :( I could also hit the gym after work since Daddy will have Maddie this week, but I'll be missing them both, so we'll just have to see on that one.



Enjoy your week & make it happen!!

1 comment:

Libby said...

Wow! You're really committed huh? I've only been able to commit to 4 days a week. Yay for you!