Thursday, August 5, 2010

Feeling A Mess...

Baby Girl has been sick for the last 4 days, running a high fever, and suffering with strep. She is now on her second antibiotic and I'm in prayer constantly that the good Lord will heal her body. Sleeping seems to be the hardest on her.

On the almost good side, this week is in-service so Daddy is home with Maddie all week. The sad part about that is the poor man has had a sick baby to tend to this whole time. I think he had planned on them having great adventures all week. Monday they were able to go to McDonalds and enjoy a terrible snack of frech fries. Yes, seriously, people fast food disgusts me and the thought of my children eating it, simply turns my stomach. Coke/sodas is another catergory that can send me spinning like a bewitched crazy nanny. Don't ya realize there is a brain forming in there and all those chemicals seriously can mess it up? Hmmmmmmmmmm, reminds me of a crazy story about chocolate and MR, but surely that can't be. And if that's so, then why I am even concerned over food perservatives??

It has been an extremly long night for us. I've been up since before 2 am and it's now time for me to run off to work. Maybe Starbucks would help. Actually, Maddie recovering is what I truly need. Oh, and please don't let me forget to pick up Jeremy today from school. Our routine has changed this week and this is out of the ordinary for me. I'm running on no sleep, have written myself 12 personal notes on the matter, and I still fear I'll forget him. I can NOT forget my kid @ school, that is completely unacceptable.

that is all...

6 comments:

Aleksandra Nearing said...

Poor kiddo! I hope she gets better quickly! I'm dragging today b/c mine woke at 3am...and 4am...and 5am...ugh. Just bad dreams, at least she's healthy!

Michelle said...

I'm sorry you are having such a rough week. Starbucks is good the soul though.. so you should definitely get some.

Hope your baby girl is better soon!

Oh, and don't forget Jeremy at school! That is your friendly neighborhood reminder from Michelle. :)

Anonymous said...

Praying she gets better soon! Love, Nonna

Rose's Daughter said...

Hope baby girl feels better soon!!

Cyndy Bush said...

Hope everything gets better soon. I hate the anxiety that can go with routine changes.
xoxo

Unknown said...

Thank you all for your kind words!

Maddie is finally feeling better.

And, Michelle, I did get Starbucks, twice yesterday. :)