Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Own Little Blow-Up Cause I Can't Believe You Just Said That Post...

I so do not like talking bad about people. I don't. Really. But I want to simply say one thing: Mothers, do you really need to bad mouth your own kids???


Twitter holds a lot of great useful nothingness and I love it, most of the time. However, there are moments when I've read words that have utterly shocked me, especially because they are being typed by mothers.


I know, I shouldn't judge, but I do...I do! How can you not when you read ladies screaming, "WTF, Kid," to their own kid?? Not that it's any better to scream WTF to someone else's kid, but still, I think it would actually go over a little better with me.


And, I know, I don't know all the crap these people are going through, and I don't even know how crazy her/his kid is, but still, don't you care that the WHOLE WORLD can read what you say? Don't you have any right to your own privacy, or do you really enjoy airing it all out for us all to see??

*sighs*


I feel dirty enough as it is writing out these words, in regards to yours, and I simply want to hide my face in shame that I even feel ugly towards these mothers.


I can only imagine that your children are blessings to you, and that somewhere along the way you've found that it's ok to be pissed off at them, telling the world about it, but that somewhere, deep inside, I hope and pray you do care for your children. I hope that one day, when they're grown, you don't harbor the same resentment towards them that you do now over a messed up nap time or their daily crankiness.

I know I'm not a perfect mother, but you will never see me bad mouth my kids. I may get irritated when I can't find my own alone time, but I breathe deeply and appreciate the time I have with my kids. Life is so fragile, why waste it being pissed off?

Post a Comment