Saturday, October 2, 2010

My 4 AM Tweeting Moments


In cause you didn't know, I tweet. I tweet almost about anything...almost, I do have my limits tho.



I also begin typing in code, which you must do, 2 tweet effectively in a box w/ only 140 characters.



Below is a recap of my tweeting moments (which starts from bottom to top), alone, by myself, @ 4 am on a Saturday:




hey, I just found my lost pen :)
half a minute ago via web from Valleybrook/Windbrook, Inc., Chattanooga


and my lips are chapped!
less than a minute ago via web from Valleybrook/Windbrook, Inc., Chattanooga


I have a cold, feel like crap, cant even read the print on my screen, and I'm writing up my midterm. I need 2 be in bed...
less than a minute ago via web from Valleybrook/Windbrook, Inc., Chattanooga


when typing in Word do you sometimes just say "whatever" 2 your misspelled words cause you so know they'll be caught by spell check? I do
2 minutes ago via web from Valleybrook/Windbrook, Inc., Chattanooga

ok, wait, how can your nose run and be stopped-up @ that same time? one side is running while the other is holding tight...#ThanksNose
31 minutes ago via web from Valleybrook/Windbrook, Inc., Chattanooga


I have a cold, I can not breath, so I'm up @ 4 am working on a midterm. my life will suck around noon when I need a nap :)
32 minutes ago via web from Valleybrook/Windbrook, Inc., Chattanooga

not working out totally sucks for me
about 1 hour ago via web from Valleybrook/Windbrook, Inc., Chattanooga


I had a terrible dream and cant seem to fall back to sleep


Photobucket

1 comment:

Sunrise628 said...

I remember those tweets! lol I was up with the baby and you were the one lone tweeter out in twitter land hehehe. Love it!