Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Side Note To Self

I did really well with my food intake yesterday...wow, I felt as if I made myself sound mechanical or something there...intake. Anyway, I avoided all sugar, ate small meals, drank two diabetic snack shakes through out the day, and by the time I got home I was feeling great. I also got a great workout in, burning 540 calories, which seems to be my norm now.

I had a small dinner, some veggies, and then around 7:00 pm I started snacking...not good. By 8:30 I was exhausted, which seems to happen when I eat too much food and spike my blood sugar. I'm getting it though. I'm sure it will be a process.

Oh, I also added some weight training to yesterday's run which has me a bit sore today, but nothing bad, just that feeling to let ya know you've accomplished something. :)

Photobucket

No comments: