Monday, November 29, 2010

Sad Feelings...

Wow, I posted something personal in a forum and I feel as if a couple replies were just slaps in my face. Why do people choose to me so mean?


I then turned to Twitter for some light hearted convo and begin reading such mean, hated tweets. I was like, "wow, what's up with so much anger???"


I'm left with such a bad taste in my mouth.


Overall, I've had a great day, came home to enjoy some great family time, and even got great news from Sean's doctor that his heart is well...it's just something about putting your pain and your ideas out there to have them shot down...just takes a moment for me to recover.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mika said...

Sorry Toni! I hate when someone brings me down. It really weighs on you. Take heart......we aren't all like that. Hope the rest of your week goes good! Mika

Anonymous said...

Great news for Sean!!! Glad he is well. Dittos to what Mika said. Karen