Sunday, January 30, 2011

Breastfed Babies

I couldn't find my pic of Maddie nursing, but the picture below pretty much sums up how much she loved her Boobies.


I nursed Maddie til she was roughly around 17/18 months old, and still to this day, {she's now 22 months old} she still pulls up my shirt and talks to her "Boobies". She says she wants, "milk from boobies." and I tell her there is no milk and she laughs and says, "no milk in boobies..." and then pulls down my shirt and goes on her way.

I'm shocked that she still recalls the time she spent nursing, and I think, left up to her, she'd still be at it. :)

Photobucket 

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

7 comments:

Brittany at Mommy Words said...

How adorable and how true. My almost 3 year old always talks about my boobies and loves to tell his baby sister about them. I always think...she already knows! That is ap recious picture too. I wish I had one like that of my kids bursing. Their heads are always too buried in there!

Unknown said...

I know, I have one great pic of Maddie nursing, looking right up at me, but I think its on another computer. And, I think its so cute that your son enjoys telling his sister about the boobies. Too cute!

Let'sMakeADifference said...

Hi. I'm a new follower from the blog hop! Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back. Have a great week !

Unknown said...

This is a super cute story! I sadly didnt get to nurse my first as long as I would have liked (because of sickness issues) but I hope to have something similar happen with my baby boy.

Thanks for linking up with the Say hi sunday blog hop. Would love a follow back at www.mommyheadadventures.com

Jan at Jewelry4Change said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from Say Hi Sunday. That is the cutest baby smile! :) Loved the story about your daughter too... so funny.
Jan http://www.jewelry4change.blogspot.com

Marah said...

that pictures is ADORABLE!

new follower from say hi sunday blog hop.

i'd love for you to stop by my blog and follow back! :)

http://diaryofadevildogwife.com

Sandra said...

This is a terrific picture. Made me smile AND laugh out loud! That doesn't happen often when I read blogs. Sure I'll smile, but that baby's joy was so evident, a laugh erupted from me!