Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Collect...

Dust.

I'm pretty bad about dusting my house. I know, it's pretty gross when you think about it. I even had this great plan to bathe my dogs and dust each month AF (aunt flow) showed up. I know, kind of weird, but I really thought it was a great way to keep on schedule. It never worked. My house is still dusty. I guess I get around to it every couple of months when I do a really deep clean. Usually my weekend cleans consist of: clothes, floors, bathrooms, and any clutter that's made it's way out of place.

A maid? NEVER I couldn't imagine paying someone to clean up after me. I'd feel too...dirty. I mean, I honestly think I'd clean just to have someone else come in and clean. Know what I mean? I just couldn't do it. My MIL (bless her heart) came over right after I had Maddie and spent her day cleaning my house which meant I cleaned with her which was not a good idea right after having a baby, but I couldn't help it, I simply couldn't sit there and let someone else clean my mess. Nope. Not gonna happen.

What about you?? Are you a clean freak?? Anyone else clean up after you??

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments: