Monday, February 14, 2011

60 Day SlimDown with Lindsay Brin

If you're new to motherhood or a veteran like myself and you're interested in getting back into shape, Lindsay Brin is the lady for you. With her 60 Day SlimDown you'll enjoy 4 DVD's with over 22 different workouts and a nutrition guide. 
60 Day SlimDown System - Get your Body Back
I received this product a week ago to review and I must admit, it's challenging and rewarding. This program comes with a 60 day meal and workout plan. Each day is laid out on which DVD's to use as well as a variety of foods to choose from. There are even dozens of recipes! The 12 page program alone would run you what the actual price of the program is {$49.99}, therefore it's as if you're receiving a great 2 for 1 deal!

According to Moms Into Fitness : This Cutting Edge System will boost your metabolism and have the pounds melting off within the first 10 days. Get started today with the 3-phase Nutrition Plan any mom can follow, a detailed Fitness Calendar and Progress Tracker. Check your fitness level on Day 1 & Day 60 with the Fitness Test to see the stronger, leaner, new you.



In Phase 1 all workouts can be done in 30 minutes or less. Then in Phase 2 you will challenge your body even more so you continue to shred your core - and lose even more fat! All in 45 minutes or less. Also included, a bonus Phase 3 so you learn how to see results after the initial 60 Days.

And, I must admit, Lindsay is fun, chipper, and well educated in ways to help you gain the most from these workouts. I actually learned a great deal on the proper way of doing crunches and definitely felt it the next day; I wasn't extremely sore, but it was enough to let me know I'd done a great workout the previous day. And, that's the way I like it, being able to move the next day but feeling as if I woke up those muscles and they're burning calories while repairing.

So, it's official, I'm taking the challenge. I'm marking down day 1 measurements and looking forward to seeing what 60 days will bring me. Keep watching for more updates!

Price of product: $49.99
Would I recommend this product to friends? Most definitely. It's fun, challenging, and very do-able.

Many thanks to Moms Into Fitness for providing me the opportunity to review this product.


Photobucket


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments: