Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fast Food Guilty Pleasures

My fast food guilty pleasure is Starbucks!  

I know, I know, maybe it's not really considered a fast food, but it's certainly one of my guilty pleasures. I could seriously drive thru every morning and pick up a de-lish coffee, and I'm not just saying their speciality coffees are the only thing I enjoy, just the regular ol' cup of joe is good from Starbucks, and, it wont break the bank. One thing I haven't really tried is their food. I'm not much for paying for pastries when I've just purchased 300 to 500 calories in a cup, ya know what I mean?

Other than that, I really don't have a favorite fast food place. I try not to eat much and when I do, I typically want sushi or some other sit-down-and-enjoy-my-time-with-family meal, rather than a slapped together burger and fries.

What about You? Do you ever crave those good ol' McDonald fries @ 3:00 in the morning or is that just for preggos?? :)


Photobucket 

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Post a Comment