Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mamavation Monday: Just Keep Swimming....

Mamavation MondaysBuying a house and moving is stressful! Oh and then changing jobs as well. Just a bit more stress. And, usually when I'm stressed I stop moving. This time, though, I've at least kept up with my running. And I've enjoyed doing so with the Nike+ app. It tracks your mileage and actually ranks you among your friends. I'd love to have more friends if anyone is using the app. I'm a pretty competitive soul so I love challenging myself against someone else's runs. 

Other than that, I've thrown out the scale and yet I'm starting to feel a small different in the way my close are fitting. I'm also focusing on drinking more water this week, it's the small steps that keep you moving forward. And...I'm gonna start belly dancing classes. I know...fun times!!!! :)

That's it, short and sweet this week. Make it a great one!!!!

 


Like this post? Vote for me! 

9 comments:

monicazyoung said...

Good luck with drinking more water. That is my goal too. Hugs

cheap nike nfl jerseys said...

This is my very interested topic. I know these are all I know.

_emily_rose said...

I think the water helps a ton. My goal is 64 oz a day, and since I got a dedicated water bottle for my desk at work (with a filter, bc the water is gross) I don't have much of a problem with it...and I'm down about 15 pounds since February. (I'm also using MyFitnessPal to keep up with portion size.)

Keep up the good work!!

Unknown said...

Belly dancing sounds fun

ginabad said...

Belly dancing, nice! Cool, it takes courage to throw out the scale. And lots of water is amazing - the weight falls off, and you are far, FAR more full. Good luck, especially with the home buying!

Dee@lumpytolean said...

Great job keeping up the moving while moving! Stress is a huge de-motivator. Way to keep going!

Erica Zamsky Hunt said...

Belly dancing sounds like a blast, let us know how it goes!

Melissa McMurchy said...

Love the goals. Congrats on the new job and home :). I use Nike+ too and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Way to go!

All the best with all of the new things in your life :)