Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Fly Lady: Beginners Baby Steps

Day 1: 


Recently, I posted that I was finally putting The Fly Lady's advice to practice, and Day 1 begins in the kitchen. Kelly recommends cleaning your sink before going to bed, that way it's still shinning when you get up in the morning. :)

The only probablem here is that I have a husband, and he's not reading The Fly Lady and nor is he even interested in keeping the sink clean and shiny. So, this will not only be a cleaning moment but it will also be a marriage moment as well. 

How to get your family on board with your idea of clean??? That is the question! I don't know. I'll take any advice I can get. Also, I'd like some advice on what cleaner to use on a porcelain sink. Bleach works well, but I don't always enjoy the chemicals. 

Til next time...

Like this post? Vote for me!

Post a Comment