Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Fly Lady


Ok, we all know her, right? The Fly Lady , her moto: Finally Loving Yourself.

Also, daily rules she lives by:
1. Dont sweat the small stuff; what doesn't matter, doesn't matter.
2. Laugh everyday. Even if it's at yourself.
3. Love like there is no tomorrow.

Kelly, The Fly Lady, and her team of do-gooders has helped hundreds of people declutter their lives, and I hope she can do the same for me.  The Fly Lady actually offers a section, Beginner Baby Steps, where she walks you through 31 days of declutter. I'm taking the challenge. I'll also be adding a section to my side bar that will document all my posts as I simplify my life.  :)  I hope you'll stick around for it all, and even join me as I Love, Laugh, and Let the other stuff slide. 




Like this post? Vote for me! 

3 comments:

Siv Maria said...

So great! Been letting stuff slide for awhile now :) ha ha ha, that means all of a few hours....Feeling guilty as usual. Send the fly lady over to me, could use her help too.

Leanne said...

I used to do this, it's a great system. Then we renovated, hired a dumpster and threw out just about everything. It also helped that the kids were older and all the baby stuff could go.... Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I love FLyLady! I even have a blog about it. Please feel free to visit me there!

http://www.lifewithflylady.com