Monday, April 11, 2011

How Do You Say That In Tennessee?? Dialect VLog

Enjoy my Southern drawl as I spout off some words in a dialect vlog! Oh, and P.S. the birds do get a little loud. :)




Pillow, Exhausted, Governor, Entrepreneurial, Calm, Milwaukee Wisconsin, Bagel, ambulance, aqua, femoral, address, rural, hypocrisy
What do you call a store where you buy alcohol?
What do you call it when you blow on a baby’s tummy and make them laugh?
What do you call batting your eyelashes on someone’s cheek?
What is another way of saying, “to deceive,” or “swindle?”
What is a funny way to say someone is not smart? (one fry short of a happy meal?)
Another name for butt?
What do you call it when you drive through mud. Lots of it, often fast and pray you don’t get stuck?

Link up with others through the button @ the top!


Like this post? Vote for me!


5 comments:

Jhona O. said...

I see your tea kettle and, even tho' muddin' isn't your cuppa tea, I would love to have a cuppa tea with you and your sweet accent!! I LOVE your word for "butt". LOVE it! Made me smile. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy that new camera!

Unknown said...

lol...Jhona O, we should def. sit down for some tea!

Onlythemanager said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog this morning! I enjoyed your video, AND I learned something new. I had never heard of mudding! I also enjoyed your "butt" word. I usually say "hinder" in real life. When I am talking in nurse language of course, I have to say buttocks.

Katie @ Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

I love it!!! You totally can't beat a Southern accent, and your's is great :) And I love your word for butt...adorable!!!

Annie said...

So glad you joined Toni! I love your TN accents, cute southern twang.

YAY!! New camera! I am so glad you were given that as a gift.

Rural, you didn't pronounce the other r, "Rual" but that is how I have people local to me in KS say it that way too.

Butatay? Never heard that, but I like it so much!! See you around Toni!