Monday, April 18, 2011

Just Keepin' On

Does your life seem like a big ball of twine that gets patted around on the floor by that playful, fluffy kitty?? Mine does.

Each Monday I set out to write down and track my weekly fitness goals. Each Sunday, my brain begins ticking as to what I want on my plate for the following week. The same ole, same ole...

Monday: Spin Class {morning} 60 Day SlimDown/ Core Firming Sequence Method {evening}
Tuesday: Power {weight lifting}
Wednesday: Spin Class {morning} 60 Day SlimDown/ Core Firming Sequence Method {evening}
Thursday: Morning Run
Friday: Morning Run {Good Friday!} 60 Day SlimDown/ Core Firming Sequence Method 
Saturday: Run
Sunday: Easter!

And there we have it, Folks. It all looks so sweet and simple laid out in black and white, but there are times that this weekly schedule is the hardest thing to keep in line. I love the after feeling, I even love the pain during {sometimes}, but the hardest part right now is setting aside this time for me, realizing it's importance, and not putting something like sleep or studying in front of it.

Life changes are hard, and yet, prioritizing seems even harder. What about You? How are you incorporating your fitness into a busy schedule this week??

Like this post? Vote for me! 

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Hey there! Just stopping by from the April Blog hop on Bloggy Moms :). I'm your newest follower :).

Katie @ Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

I'm so awful. I need a fitness routine badly, but I can't seem to get there. I don't get home until 7:00pm Monday - Thursday, so after I get home I pretty much plop down and watch tv. Horrible, I know. I admire you so much for being able to keep such a rigorous routine up...and you have kids, too! I don't even have that excuse :(

Anonymous said...

Katie, I've missed Monday and Tuesday of my workouts this week. Life has just had other plans.

And, you're in no way awful! Figure out what you want (tone, weight loss, etc.) and then set your workouts from there.

I try to do mine first thing in the morning so they're over and done with. That way, I can plop on the couch after a long day of work and not feel guilty for not getting my workout in.

Onlythemanager said...

I am trying to walk or do my Wii Fit routine 4-5 times per week. When I mess up, I'm going to get over it and move on.