Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekend Wander: 10 Fast Facts


Welcome to the newest Wanderers...here are 10 fast facts about me and my blog. Enjoy!

1. Carrigan's Joy was born July 21, 2008 when I discovered I was pregnant with my daughter, Maddie. 

2. I do NOT enjoy roller coasters. It would be a tragic mistake to try and get me on one.

3. I consider myself a runner even though my body hasn't done so, effectively, in a couple of months.

4. I spend my work day laughing and playing {teaching} toddlers about the ways of the world, and I love it!

5. I graduate with my Masters in Special Education in exactly 3 weeks from today.

6. My husband is currently nursing a harsh leg infection that's taken him to the doc three times in a week. He's a pretty expensive little guy.

7. My oldest son graduates from High School in about 1.5 months.

8. My middle son is a soccer player and I so enjoy watching him play.

9. The past 6 months have been the most stressful I think I've ever experienced, and I'm not 100% sure I've handled it as well as I could have. 

10. I have big plans for the future, but still want to always be mindful of remaining in the present and enjoying every moment of this life with my family, strangers, and friends.

Now, what are some great, new tid-bits about you? Share, leave your site address, & I'll stop by for a visit!


Like this post? Vote for me!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the hop, hope you'll come visit, too! http://hisperfectpromises.blogspot.com/

Debbie Dillon said...

Fast facts....let's see. I just self published my first book. I've been married 22 years. I'm a church secretary, have 2 kids, 2 dogs and a parrot that sings like Ethel Merman on steroids :)
Be blessed and have a great weekend!

Take All Chances - Missy said...

I am terrified of roller coasters but once I get on them I love them. Strange!
Me:
- I'm a teacher.
- I want 3 kids when I'm older.
- I love sunshine!
- One of my favourite places in NYC.
- I have let work stip me from having fun lately...I must change that :-)


Just stopping by from FTLOB!

Missy
http://takeallchances.blogspot.com

Katie @ Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

Congrats on number 5! That's a really awesome accomplishment. I'm totally out of fast facts. I cannot think of a single thing that's unique about myself. :) The only thing I can really think of right now is the fact that we're going to the mountains next weekend, and I'm SO excited!

Unknown said...

hellow. I am stopping by from the hop. Fast facts? I am a mom to 3 grown children and am a new granny. I love books and writing poetry...we live on a dairyfarm.
my youngest daughter will be granduating next winter with a dual endorsement in special ed and elementary ed so I KNOW how hard you are working...kudos on your degree!!! Nice to get to know you a bit, stop by if you get a chance.

Unknown said...

Congrats on getting your degree soon! That's awesome!

Visiting from FTLOB. Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

xoxo,
Joelle
www.wherewelove.blogspot.com