Thursday, May 19, 2011

1st Prenatal Appointment: Baby Soup



Everything went great yesterday. My uterus measured between 5 and 6 weeks and being 5w4d {5 weeks and 4 days}, I'd say we're right on track. :) He did bump my due date back a week which is now Jan. 19, 2012, which just so happens to fall on my Aunt's birthday. :) Only 5% of babies are actually born on their due dates, but still, how awesome to share a birthday with a great woman like my Aunt Charlotte. :)

Doc took tons of blood for way too many tests {I'm glad he's overly concerned}, we chatted about different things, and I grabbed my goodie-bag full of fun pregnancy stuff. I go back in 2 weeks for a scan!!! I'm sure he's looking to see whether or not we have twins, with my age, there is a chance.



Like this post? Vote for me! 

4 comments:

Katie @ Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

So exciting!!! Keep us updated, and I hope the due date turns out to be right. That would be so cool for the baby to share a birthday with your aunt!

Abbey Road said...

Congrats!! I am just now reading your blog! So happy for you!

Onlythemanager said...

What calls for celebration more than new life? Congratulations!

MommyDigger.com said...

Congratulations!

I'm a new follower from the Friday Blog Frog Hop!

Please stop on by and follow me at http://www.mommydigger.com and say hello :)