Monday, May 9, 2011

3 Years Since "I DO..."

the frogs, a gift from Nonna

Sean and I have been married 3 years {5.8.2011} and what an amazing three years it's been. :) We met in March of 2004, began dating in Nov. of 2006, and were married in 2008. He's been my best friend from practically the beginning. We've worked through so much together, learning along the way, and sharing in laughter and pain. He's a great husband and an even better dad. Neither of us are perfect but we're certainly blessed. I hope and pray we enjoy another 50 years together, happily married. 

Like this post? Vote for me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many happy more years - how could I just couldn't pass them up - the cutest salt and pepper shakers I have ever seen. Love ya, Karen

Unknown said...

I love them! Maddie loves them as well, but I keep telling her they are not toys. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Katie @ Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

Aw, Happy Anniversary!! Hope it was great :)

Quirky Homemaker said...

Happy Anniversary(a little late!) and Good Luck in your job search. It's been so long since I've interviewed for a job, I'm not even sure how to do it anymore! Thanks for stopping by for the hop this weekend. It's still open! The link you had might have taken you back to the old one. Here's the link to the new one for this week.
http://heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com/2011/05/sit-and-relax-weekend-hop-4.html

Have a wonderful weekend!