Thursday, June 2, 2011

Baby Revamp

Yesterday's doctor appointment went well. I was a bit surprised to discover I was almost a week behind where I thought I should have been; I guess that's what I get for using internet tools to establish my EDD {estimated due date}. I'm now due Jan. 20, 2012. The ultrasound did bump me a day back based on Soup's size {I was due the 19th}. I was almost worried but my doctor kept reassuring me that everything looked great.

We were able to see a heartbeat and a little wiggle. :) Oh, and my Lovely has a nice yolk sac sitting on his head. Hopefully Sean can scan the pic for me and you'll be able to see a little eye and hand made out in the blob. I go back in 4 weeks for another scan {which will put me @ 11 weeks}, then another a month later {around 15 weeks}, and our last scan will be done around 28 weeks. 

Please keep us in your prayers that this little one is happy and healthy and that we'll all meet mid January. :)

Like this post? Vote for me! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*smile* Nonna

Katie @ Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

I'm so glad the doctor's appointment went well. It's so fun going on this journey with you...thanks for sharing it with us. :)