Saturday, June 4, 2011

I Am Enjoying My Cravings: Prune Juice & Salads

So this morning I awoke around 6:00 a.m. to begin  my Saturday morning clean. I've thrown a couple of loads of laundry in, cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms, emptied and loaded the dishwasher, and I'm currently trying to locate the mop {I think my Hubs has stored it downstairs}. I'd like to get it all done before Maddie wakes up and we begin the second half of today. :)

I feel pretty good morning-sickness wise. I have the queasy belly that comes and goes, the occasional dry heave  but my energy level has definitely bounced back. I feel good. I also have harsh cravings that wont leave me until they are satisfied. Last week it was a steak and oh how I enjoyed that one. Yesterday evening and as well as this morning it's a lovely salad with cottage cheese and tomatoes with a splash of prune juice.

It seems mother nature has slowed everything down and so I'm needing help in the "removal" department, hence the prune juice. I think I'll also add in more brown rice and eggs to my diet. The eggs are simply a craving that, in my head, will seem to go nicely with the rice. Who knows. 

Other than that, I have tons planned today from grocery shopping {spaghetti for dinner, with a little pizza for lunch}, study time at the library, workouts, and family time. I hope you are all enjoying the nice Summer weather that is upon us, and for any readers out there who are still enjoying some nice 70 degree weather...well then...keep your mouth shut 'cause I don't wanna hear about it, we're breaking heat records every day here in the South. :)

Like this post? Vote for me! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your day ~ karen

Katie @ Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

Glad that everything is going well so far and that the morning sickness is minimal. Enjoy the extra energy...in spite of this sweltering weather!

thanksgiving treasure hunt said...

dont stop..
enjoy with extra energy...