Thursday, June 16, 2011

Transitioning

I feel as if I'm in some sort of transition yet I have no clue as to where I'm going or where I shall end up. I'm trying to go with it all. I'm sure it's simply anxiety over the pregnancy and new life changes but it also seems to feel spiritual as well.

My motto right now is: "I don't know..."

However, I do know avocados are delicious and Maddie and I enjoyed one together last night. They will definitely be down on this weeks shopping list. Other than that, it's Thursday.....

Like this post? Vote for me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there Karen

Sarah said...

but transitions are the best times because you learn so, so much about yourself (who you are and where you want to go) it's tough now, but it'll be worth it in the end! we're all here for you :D

Onlythemanager said...

Sometimes it is lovely to realize you are being held safely in God's arms, even if you don't know the path ahead.

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the love, Ladies... :)

Katie @ Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

I'm going through a transition period as well. It's scary, but for me, it also needs to happen. Good luck with everything!