Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dear Baby Soup: 12 Weeks

Well, my love, here we are. :) You've certainly grown a bit in the last 12 weeks. You're now about 2 inches long and you'll be working on your reflexes this week, curling your fingers and toes, and even making sucking motions with your mouth. That's pretty impressive. :)

I finally have your ultrasound pics uploaded. I seriously can not believe how quickly you've grown. Oh those little dancing feet, so beautiful....




I'm going to have to break down and buy a new cord for my camera so I can begin taking belly pics again. I pretty much have a belly bump. I'm not sure many have noticed, but it's getting pretty hard to suck in lately.

Weight Gain: roughly 5 pounds

Cravings: Sushi

Baby Movements: I felt you during the ultrasound but more recently I'm feeling bloated and gassy.

What I Miss: Running

What I Love: Knowing you're growing big!
 


Like this post? Vote for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is amazing ~ nonna

Unknown said...

Nonna,
I'm pretty sure I felt two flutters while checking out at the grocery store. I cant believe in one week I'll be in my 2nd trimester!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! I love ultrasound pictures. they are just so beautiful and such a wonderful way to document a baby's life. So amazing what they can do in utero.

Samantha @ MyaMaternity.com said...

Ultrasounds are so amazing. Seeing your baby grow is the most beautiful thing and keeps you excited to see pictures of the baby. That is so exciting. Congrats and good luck with your pregnancy.

http://www.MyaMaternity.com