Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dear Baby Soup: 12 Weeks

Well, my love, here we are. :) You've certainly grown a bit in the last 12 weeks. You're now about 2 inches long and you'll be working on your reflexes this week, curling your fingers and toes, and even making sucking motions with your mouth. That's pretty impressive. :)

I finally have your ultrasound pics uploaded. I seriously can not believe how quickly you've grown. Oh those little dancing feet, so beautiful....




I'm going to have to break down and buy a new cord for my camera so I can begin taking belly pics again. I pretty much have a belly bump. I'm not sure many have noticed, but it's getting pretty hard to suck in lately.

Weight Gain: roughly 5 pounds

Cravings: Sushi

Baby Movements: I felt you during the ultrasound but more recently I'm feeling bloated and gassy.

What I Miss: Running

What I Love: Knowing you're growing big!
 


Like this post? Vote for me!

Post a Comment